15 days ago
Job Id: 12091
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to evaluate RFQ from the customer to determine the steps needed to cost which includes the potential use of outside vendors, defining the process steps, assigning equipment.
- Must perform a process line up in order to understand and cost tooling
- Must consider optimum manufacturing process to be the most cost effective
- Must be able to publish reports as needed for sales management review.
- Must advise and consult with Sales, along with VP of Business Development of final pricing in response to the RFQ as required based on the volume and nature of products
- Must assess assembly steps if needed for cost effectiveness with consideration of RFQ volumes
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Associate Degree in Technology or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in Manufacturing industry in related field.
- Must have experience with Tool and Die Designing or Making
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.