East Hartford, Connecticut
21 days ago
Credit & Collections Administrator
East Hartford, CT
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 8879
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Collections Administrator for our client in the Manufacturing and production Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will work with outside collection agencies to preform customer credit analysis.
- Must be able to work with outside collection agencies.
- Must be able to give company credit applications and limits.
- Must be able to document accurately and effectively.
- Must be able to work with sales and finance staff.
- Must be able to document overdue balances, short payments etc. in the ERP system.
- Must be able to complete Accounts payable duties.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to perform invoicing, cash receipts and credit reviews on a daily basis.
- High School Diploma or the equivalent required.
- Must have 5+ years collections experience.
- Manufacturing or construction industry experience required.
- Must have ERP experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Taylor Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.