8 days ago
Customer Service Manager
Job Id: 10355
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to set direction and plans implementation strategy for the team.
- Responsible to liaison with all functions and customers to resolve issues that are elevated
- Responsible to manage all activities associated with incoming customer service operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Responsible to ensure continuous improvement of processes, systems, and communications.
- Responsible to ensure productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
- Responsible to develop and implement departmental budget and cost control measures
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
- 10+ years of customer service experience
- Experience working within the industrial manufacturing industry
- Experience with process improvement and implementation a must.
- Experience working with Oracle ERP system a plus.
- Willing to travel up-to 10%
- Bilingual Spanish a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation Assistance (Prefer a candidate from Midwest)
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.