10 months ago
Customer Service Representative
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Answer call and provide exceptional customer service daily
- Retain product knowledge and be able to answer customer questions effectively
- Send out and respond to emails as needed
- De escalate any issues with irate customers
- High School diploma or GED required
- 2+ years of related experience in Customer Service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual in English and Spanish, Polish, Creole, and/or Samoan
- Temp to Hire
- Competitive pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Brittany Samba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
7 questions (Must be less than 100 characters)
1. What is the highest level of experience you’ve completed?
2. How many years of experience do you have a customer service role?
3. How familiar are you in dealing with irate customers?
4. How familiar are you with Microsoft Office?
5. Can you work in a fast-paced environment and still work effectively?
6. How soon can you start if offered the position?
7. What are your salary requirements?