Rose Valley, Pennsylvania
16 days ago
Customer Service Representative
Rose Valley, PA
Job Id: 8936
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Assisting walk-in and phone customers with technical questions.
- Establishing strong working relationships with customers and team.
- Providing accurate and complete information in response to customer inquiries.
- Processing sales orders and follow-up inquiries.
- Making follow-up calls to potential and existing customers.
- Investigating and resolve customer complaints.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A "customer focused" attitude is a must.
- Consistent self- motivation with constant attention to detail.
- Good phone and active listening skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and provide appropriate and timely follow up
- Ability to work as part of a team on periodic projects/events.
- Experience in the pool and spa industry necessary with experience quoting Vinyl Liner Pool Kits a plus.
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.