6 months ago
26 Sep 00:00
Customer Service Representative
Job Id: 4003
Are you looking to make a career change to a growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Respond to inquiries from customers, regional sales managers, distributors, sales representative, engineers, and contractors.
- Allocate qualified leads on a timely basis to the field sales force, distributors and representatives.
- Collect and analyze lead status reports from the distributors on a monthly basis and report results to national sales manager.
- Prospect for potential applications utilizing construction database. Provide reports to regional Managers, distributors and sales representatives.
- Process and document orders from customers, regional sales.
- Coordinate sales information and technical support to field sales force, distributors and representatives to promote a cohesive focus for the customer.
- 2-3 years of customer service experience
- Systems/Applications knowledge a plus, experience with JDE / ability to learn new programs
- Must have a Highschool Diploma
- Good communication skills
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus
- Experience supporting a Distribution Channel is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Kaitlyn Davis
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.