20 days ago
Customer Service Specialist
Job Id: 10318
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
- Liaising with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues.
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
- Obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated understanding of FAR Part 145 regulations
- Experience researching components and services for helicopter MRO
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, interpret and convert to a statement of work engineering drawings. and technical.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.