13 days ago
Job Id: 8991
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversees and participates in the day to day activities of facility operations.
- Ensures materials are received, stored, shipped, and distributed in accordance with established procedures.
- Schedules work organizes daily activities and leads workers in the receipt and distribution of materials. Hires, trains, supervises, and evaluates hourly and student employees.
- Responsible for the monitoring and allocation of hourly labor budget.
- Receives incoming shipments; sorts and prepares items accordingly for storage or distribution.
- Recognizes items and materials that require special handling or storage requirements and treats with appropriate care.
- Loads materials onto University vehicle to make deliveries and pickups at designated locations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Three years inventory control, storeroom, and warehouse experience.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vison Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.