over 1 year ago
Job Id: 6491
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to support Climate Distribution business as an inventory specialist.
- Responsible to schedule assigned motor family and ensure accuracy of production schedules.
- Responsible to collaborate with material requirement planning for manufacturing and driving RK (Request Kept) and PK (Promise Kept) metrics.
- Responsible to resolve labor and material shortages, backlogs, and other interruptions.
- Responsible to perform 80/20 analysis on current SKU offering.
- Responsible to improve TWC (Trade Working Capital).
- Responsible for Phase In/Phase Out for New Product Developments.
- Responsible to manage all product on Quality hold and all item parameters for accurate demand while developing and maintaining SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) for demand planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience.
- 3+ years demand planning experience.
- High degree of proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of forecasting tools.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.