Roselle, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
2nd- Shift- 3:00PM to 11:30PM
Are you looking to make a career change and work for a family owned and operated company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid time off? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Operate console that controls automatic palletizing equipment to sort, transfer, and stack on pallets containers of finished products.
- Operate and handle depalletizing equipment
- Control the stack arrangement of packages on pallet and to transfer loaded pallet to storage or delivery platform
- Informs supervisor of equipment malfunction
- Identify product defects, perform basic mathematical calculations, operate and functionally use a computer.
- Program the production robots according to the product schedule on the board
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in processing, palletizing and warehouse
- Must be able to organize, plan, and prioritize.
- Must be clean and tidy
- Must be familiar with machines and tools
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.