Corpus Christi, Texas
26 days ago
30 Jul 00:00
Deputy Chief Financial Officer
Corpus Christi, TX
Job Id: 7069
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for all finances and will be a key partner in preparing, reviewing, reporting and auditing complex accounting and financial records.
- Responsible to communicate regularly with the banking officials, auditors and Housing and Urban Department (HUD)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field. Master’s Degree / CPA Preferred.
- At-least 5 years of Management experience.
- Experience in Affordable Housing a must.
- Good understanding of governmental accounting.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.