14 days ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the design, development and changes of structures and electrical systems
- Review and design according to bid letter, customer specification, etc.
- Prepare and review work order such as BOM.
- Do math and calculate according to standard procedures.
- Assist customers and other team members in solving technical issues.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical systems, and troubleshooting.
- Liaison and assist managers and other supervisors.
- Documentation of necessary paperwork, reports, detail, etc.
- Adhere to company and safety policies.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Electrical Engineering degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of Electrical Engineering/Designing experience.
- Excellent in computer and Microsoft office and Autocad.
- Effective knowledge of math related to the job.
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work overtime and different shifts whenever necessary.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Milton Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.