about 1 month ago
Design Engineer - Conveying
Job Id: 10703
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for designing and creating complete and accurate 3D CAD models and 2D drawings of mechanical components and assemblies that specify dimensional requirements, materials, and other required engineering information with little or no supervision.
- Responsible to provide technical support and assistance to Design Engineers, Manufacturing, Quality, Application Engineering, Marketing, Sales and customers.
- Responsible to create final detailed drawings linked to the 3D CAD models using standard drafting and design techniques to release product to manufacturing for production. Create BOM for complete product
- Provide engineering support as required for New Product Development design projects
- Provide engineering support as required for manufacturing practice support
- Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering technology or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Experience: 3+ years design/drafting mechanical products/assemblies.
- Unit material handling market experience preferred.
- Proficient with PTC Creo, AutoCAD, Solid Works
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Power Point
- Willing to travel up to 10%
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.