Fort Wayne, Indiana
18 days ago
Design Engineer III – Power Electronics Hardware
Fort Wayne, IN
Job Id: 10897
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to design hardware electronics for high voltage (115Vac, 230Vac & 460Vac) electronic controllers for electric machines
- Responsible to simulate mixed analog and digital electronic circuits.
- Responsible to design, debug, and test embedded software for motor control applications
- Responsible to develop software architecture for new features and technologies related to control of electric machines.
- Responsible to interact with Application, Software, and other Electronic Engineers to meet customer/system requirements.
- Responsible to review and approve electrical documentation (schematics, assembly drawings, BOM, PCB layouts, etc.)
- Responsible to perform failure analysis of electronic circuits
- Responsible to interface with circuit board contract manufacturer
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer engineering
- 7+ years relevant experience
- Experience designing 3 phase inverters for electric machines
- Experience designing mixed analog and digital circuits
- Experience designing switch mode power supplies (buck and flyback configurations)
- Experience designing analog electronic functions (isolated RS-232, RS-485, NFC antennas)
- Experience with circuit schematic capture and layout
- Experience with circuit simulation software
- Experience testing and troubleshooting high voltage electronics up to 650Vdc
- Experience with evaluating reliability of electronic circuits
- Experience developing embedded software for control of electric machine (assembly and C)
- Experience with motor control peripherals (ADC, PWM timers, DAC)
- Experience with communication peripherals (UART, I2C, SPI)
- Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Experience providing customer support and dealing with customer issues.
- Skilled in organizing, prioritizing and coordinating working relationships with all levels of personnel within and outside of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Full Relocation
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.