4 months ago
11 Nov 00:00
New York, NY
Job Id: 4575
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to provide desktop and network support.
- Responsible for daily monitoring and maintenance of all systems at several residential sites, troubleshooting mobile, desktop and laptop issues.
- Responsible for support and preparation for international business trips and design and deployment of various technology projects.
- Responsible to collaborate with Infrastructure team, the partner’s executive assistance, family office staff and staff employed at different residential properties.
- Responsible for day trips to various personal properties is required from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- At-least 5 years of experience in computer technology.
- Experience with Apple products.
- Experience with Windows 7/10, Windows Server knowledge.
- Experience with AV equipment like Crestron, IOT, Zoom.
- Knowledge of enterprises and residential phone system.
- Willing to travel to various personal properties for support.
- Good communication skills.
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.