15 days ago
05 May 00:00
Desktop Support Analyst
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Desktop support to resolve end user issues related to Hardware, Systems & Applications.
- Complete troubleshooting documentation of all problems into the Spiceworks ticketing system & escalate issues as needed.
- Specialty Pharma Portfolio - Commercial products analysis Manage IT hardware inventory, setup new workstation computers and troubleshoot as needed.
- Assist Sales and remote users with network, application and system related issues on & off site Support phones and cellular phones such as: Avaya IP Phone System, iPhone, etc Work with IT and QA Dept. to develop new and/or review/revise existing SOPs as needed to meet the laboratory current best practices and procedures in accordance with cGMP and cGLP.
- Operating systems: Windows 7/ Windows 10/ Windows 2008/2012 Server. Strong documentation skills. Strong understanding of network topology, Active Directory and vMware is a plus Industry certifications such as: A+, Network+, MCSE/MCP, CCNA is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.