Raleigh, North Carolina
27 days ago
Desktop Support Analyst
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should provide desktop support to resolve end user issues
- Should be able to complete the documentation for all the issues reported.
- Should be able to Complete troubleshooting documentation of all problems into the Spiceworks ticketing system & escalate issues as needed.
- Must be able to support phones and cellular phones such as: Avaya IP Phone System, iPhone, etc
- Must be able to work with IT and QA Dept. to develop new or existing SOPs as needed to meet the laboratory current best practices and procedures in accordance with cGMP and cGLP
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Should have strong documentation skills
- Good Communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of network topology, Active Directory and vMware is a plus
- Industry certifications such as: A+, Network+, MCSE/MCP, CCNA is a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.