about 1 month ago
Development Technician - Laboratory
Job Id: 11841
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Should be able to assist environmental sampling/testing /reports, manufacturing, packaging, labels, material approval, and review of investigations.
- Support in making quarterly reports, annual summary reports and biannual historical reports.
- Analyze and prepare documents supporting manufacturing and development operations, including QAPs, SOPs, pre- and post-executed batch records, and deviation reports.
- Scrutinize lyophilized material for product attributes.
- Master Batch Record.
- Participate in GMP training, QA support for the site, when required.
- Work in laboratory setting and prepare sterile pharmaceutical preparations using aseptic techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Science (BS/BA) from a four-year college or university preferred; or 2 to 3 years pharmaceutical or related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products, including standard MS Office Suite applications and Adobe Acrobat. Document management software knowledge is preferred.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.