about 1 month ago
Die Casting Supervisor
Night Swinging Shift: 7pm-7am
Job Id: 11894
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Supervise all aspects of the Die Casting and Trim Departments.
- Ensure all jobs are run at standard rates/production efficiency maximized
- Maintain effective communication with all personnel
- May set up diecasting machines for workers.
- Ability to analyze casting issues and implement corrective actions
- Must be able to work in an environment without temperature control.
- Maintains safe & clean work environment
- Initiates changes in timing of casting cycle, lubrication of dies, cooking of dies, or spacing between dies to correct defects in castings.
- Adhere to all safety precautions per OSHA guidelines
- Effectively communicate with co-workers, supervisors, and management in a manner that promotes productive and positive operations.
- High School Diploma or GED (required)
- 5+ years Die Cast experience (required)
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Comprehensive healthcare (medical/prescription drug, dental, and vision),
- Wellness benefits
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Disability benefits
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.