Garfield Heights, Ohio
23 days ago
Garfield Heights, OH
Job Id: 8823
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work on diesel engines, fuel systems and vehicle drive line components
- Perform repair work with efficiency and accuracy
- Use diesel engine scan tools and computer diagnostic problems for light, medium, and class 8 trucks, and construction/power unit applications
- Use diagrams, schematics, and repair manuals to diagnose
- Utilize electronic testing equipment – multi-meters, volt amp testers, load dteseters, etc.
- High School Degree/GED Required, Technical or Trade School Degree preferred
- Min 2 years of diesel repair and troubleshooting experience
- Proper tools and equipment required
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record, a CDL is a plus
- Bulk tank equipment experience and fabrication/welding are pluses
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Profit Sharing
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Micah Alsouss
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.