Mt. Clemens, Michigan
2 months ago
Mt. Clemens, MI
Job Id: 10448
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE.
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Maintain proficiency in the diagnosis inspect, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical, and other defects on heavy-duty semi-tractors and trailers, providing a full range of diesel repair and maintenance services.
- High school diploma or GED.
- ASE Diesel Certification preferred.
- Semi-Tractor / Trailer repair experience.
- Ability to perform computer diagnostics and preventative maintenance.
- Advanced knowledge of a vehicle, its electrical system, and the mechanisms of a diesel engine
- In-depth knowledge of diesel engine components and operational mechanisms
- Superior knowledge of maintenance tools and repair equipment
- Minimum 1 year of previously related experience in automotive or diesel, preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.