Union, New Jersey
24 days ago
Job Id: 11204
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers an Excellent benefit package that includes 401K, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Troubleshoot the vehicle deficiencies by removing, repairing, sub-assemblies, components, parts, or systems, such as, power and drive trains, electrical, air conditioning, fuel, emission, brake, steering, adjusting, overhauling, assembling, disassembling, and replacing major assemblies, hydraulics; completes machine shop operations; making adjustments and alignments including bearing loads, gear tooth contact, valve mechanisms, governors, oil systems, control linkages, clutches, and traction units.
- Maintains vehicle appearance and keeps vehicle records by annotating services and repairs.
- Manage shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Check vehicle condition by conducting inspections and diagnostic test by identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Keeps the tools available for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; installing component and part upgrades; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Evaluating service and parts options containing costs by using warranty
- Maintains supplies ready by placing orders and verifying receipt.
- Participating in educational opportunities; reading technical and regulation publications to obtain knowledge.
- 2+ years of diesel repair experience (Required)
- High School Diploma (Preferred)
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Anusha Reddy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.