Union, New Jersey
16 days ago
Job Id: 11476
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a dynamic company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and dental insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for determining the maintenance and repair of diesel-powered vehicles.
- Conduct inspections and diagnostic tests; identifying worn and damaged parts.
- Complete preventive maintenance schedules
- Install component and part upgrades such as; controlling corrosion; completing winterization procedures.
- Adhere to federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Clean, wash and paint vehicles to maintain appearance.
- Record services and repairs to maintain accurate vehicle records
- High school diploma or equivalent is Required
- 2 years diesel repair experience required
- Must have mechanical inspection tools
- Documentation and Inventory Skills Required
- Medical/ Dental
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.