Johnson City, New York
19 days ago
Johnson City, NY
Job Id: 12744
Are you looking to make a career change to work in an exciting, innovative, collaborative, and team-oriented work environment? This opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, and much more... Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, repair, and maintain heavy duty utility line trucks, including truck mounted aerial platforms, digger derricks and cranes.
- Diagnose, repair of hydraulic & electrical systems
- Experience with hydraulic & electrical schematics.
- Complete assignments in a timely manner
- Keep up with heavy duty utility line trucks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Technical school graduate
- 5 years’ experience required
- Must be able to use a PC
- Ability to freely access all points of a construction site
- CDL Preferred
- Flexible to travel 90% of time
- Education Assistance
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive Health & Wellness programs
- 401(k) Retirement Program with Employer Match and Profit Sharing!
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Service Leave policies and paid holidays
- Open communication
- Medical & Dental
- Direct Hire/ Start ASAP!
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.