25 days ago
Diesel Mechanic Technician
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform all preventive maintenance inspections, state and federal mandated safety inspections and complete repairs in accordance with DOT requirements.
- Perform routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, MHE.
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle engines, steering mechanisms, transmissions, and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Maintain proficiency in the diagnosis inspect, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical, and other defects on heavy-duty semi-tractors and trailers, providing a full range of diesel repair and maintenance services.
- High school diploma or GED.
- ASE Diesel Certification advantageous.
- Advanced knowledge of a vehicle, its electrical system, and the mechanisms of a diesel engine
- In-depth knowledge of diesel engine components and operational mechanisms
- Superior knowledge of maintenance tools and repair equipment
- Minimum 1 year of previously related experience in automotive or diesel, preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
• Medical Insurance.
• Dental Insurance.
• Vison Insurance.
• Direct Hire.
• Paid PTO.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.