Junction City, Kansas
2 days ago
Diesel Mechanic Technician
Junction City, KS
Job Id: 11564
Are you looking to make a career change to work for a fantastic company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes a tool assistance program, paid vacations and holidays, 401K plan, and medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Service heavy-duty trucks and trailers and will troubleshoot problems and conduct repairs
- Inspect, diagnose, and repair mechanical, electrical, and other defects in our guests' heavy-duty semi-tractors and trailers, providing a full range of diesel repair and maintenance services.
- Adjust and repair brakes as needed
- Communicate services and repairs needed to customers
- Complete customer work orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Replace and balance tires following established tire dismount and mount procedures
- Repair and/or replace starters, generators, and universal joints.
- Maintain and follow good housekeeping guidelines
- Adhere to all safety guidelines, including 100% compliance for Lock Out Tag Out
- Follow drain plug torque procedures
- Operate service trucks to perform roadside assistance and tire repairs.
- Perform additional duties assigned by your manager
- High school diploma (or GED equivalency) Preferred
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- 1 year of previous related work experience in automotive or diesel
- Experience diagnosing mechanical and electrical problems
- Must be detail-oriented, able to communicate with customers
- Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Life & Accident Insurance
- Prescription Plan
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Education Assistance Program
- ASE Certifications paid for by company
- Tool Assistance Program
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Discounts on Gasoline & Diesel
- Store & Restaurant Discounts
- Career Advancement - We promote from within
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.