12 days ago
Digital and Off Premise Marketing Vice President
Oak Cliff, TX
Job Id: 4905
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work with external business partners and internal teams to execute strategy and manage budget and marketing for each business area.
- Analysis of each initiative and track performance against business goals and impact to P&L and execute the strategy across multiple channels to drive growth and conversion rate.
- Drive adoption of delivery services growing customer loyalty and drive traffic to stores and identify channel mix and budget allocation.
- Evaluate effectiveness of marketing and strategy in achieving intended objectives and drive analytics to continuously optimize for ROI.
- Drive sales through direct and/or third party delivery.
- Present business cases to Franchise Owners encouraging participation new sales channels and follow up on vendor partners.
- Increase sales revenues through current and new sales channels and identify implementation opportunities and resolve issues.
- Ensure effective communication and stakeholder engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing & Sales.
- Expertise in budget allocation and channel mix.
- Strong financial and organizational skills.
- Experience in operational and developmental strategies.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Experience in sales through direct and third party delivery.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vison Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.