3 months ago
29 Sep 00:00
Digital Marketing Manager
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 4098
Do you want to work for a nationally recognized payment processing industry leader for nearly two decades? Our client has been empowering businesses all over the U.S. with lightning-fast, safe, and secure payment acceptance solutions. They Offer a full suite of benefits. Health insurance, FSA/HSA, 401K match, paid vacation time and sick time.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager in Demand Generation space for our client in payment processing industry. Someone who is eager to help them develop, grow, and maintain their inbound marketing strategy. The Ideal candidate will have significant experience and proven skills in lead generation, persona development, inbound marketing, content marketing, lead follow up, sales funnels, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, and market automation systems. This person should understand the fundamentals of marketing, branding, and be ready to join a fast-paced company that is changing industries every day.
- Ensuring sales team has enough opportunities to aggressively grow targets by creating, implementing, and maintaining a high ROI digital strategy.
- Be responsible for improving conversion rates and optimizing campaign results.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the outcomes and ROI of activities on sales pipeline (full funnel), revenue, and cycle lengths.
- Coordinate and manage content across all platforms and be hands on the content writing.
- Manage online reputation and develop communication processes to address areas of need.
- Develop expertise and maintain proficiency in systems used for lead tracking.
- Work with staff to access and analyze data on sales activity.
- Stay well-informed of industry events and trends
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related field.
- Experience in a payment processing industry.
- 3-5 years of successful B2B experience in demand generation and inbound marketing.
- Experience to drive rapid lead and revenue growth with strategies.
- Solid experience in Salesforce, and marketing automation systems like HubSpot, Marketo, or other similar platform required.
- Prior experience in trade shows, branding, website design, content, written collateral.
- Strong written and communicational skills.
- Must be able to work in fast pace work environment.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K match
- Paid vacation time and sick time.
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.