about 1 month ago
Director-Digital Customer Experience (DCX)
Product Information Management & Master Data Management Technology
Job Id: 12279
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to provide technical and strategic leadership that aligns Product Information strategy with its website and ecommerce solutions and Master Data Management.
- Responsible to own the Product Information Management (PIM) and Master Data Management technology (MDM) solutions and will work closely with the other IT teams supporting the ERP, engineering systems, business applications, website development and eCommerce.
- Responsible to oversee and manage the offshore development activities and Digital Product Information team managing the configurations, product data exports.
- Responsible to work closely with the customers receiving the information.
- Responsible to define strategy, product vision and roadmap for PIM and product content management platforms.
- Responsible to lead MDM strategy and implementation of a MDM system and provide input into the planning, execution, and maintenance of the MDM system and operations. Architect Implementation and Integration of MDM solutions.
- Responsible to work closely with business units across the organization to prioritize customer and business requests and develop a roadmap for Product Data Management and Syndication
- Responsible to lead and manage the inbound and outbound systems and applications integrations across ERP, engineering systems, websites, and other key applications
- Responsible to support the day-to-day operations by triaging issues, validating data, and communicating to stakeholders. Define SLAs for requests/ types, oversee communications between IT team and business / customer. Ensure high standards are being met
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related. Masters Preferred.
- At-least 8 years’ experience with 4+ years in leading a team.
- At-least 5 years of IT project management with 3 years of Project Information Management systems experience.
- Informatica PIM experience preferred.
- At-least 8 years of experience in data management.
- Experience in technology assessment, tool selection and benchmarking.
- Experience in business requirements process, gap analysis and documentation.
- Experience with Product Data Syndication in a B2B setting.
- Experience using analytical tools and data to make decisions.
- Up to: 30% travel
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.