San Mateo, California
25 days ago
Director IT of Foreign Exchange Operations
San Mateo, CA
Job Id: 8692
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to lead the operational work streams for various Foreign Exchange accelerated growth projects.
- Responsible to deliver global, scalable, cloud-based platform solutions, using rapid development continuous integration and open source technology.
- Responsible to oversee the procurement, design, installation, and maintenance of all computing resources.
- Responsible to oversee and participates in IT vendor contract negotiations for all technology related equipment, data center services, third-party software licensing and system requirements.
- Responsible to plan, develop and test the disaster recovery strategy for the organization.
- Responsible to scale operations to drive growth through standardization and automation
- Responsible to engage business leads, stakeholders, and peers across the organization; ensure service quality, customer satisfaction, and risk excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university. Master’s Degree a plus.
- At-least 5 years’ experience managing a global trading support environment.
- Experience in database and a strong background in programming a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows, SQL and networking; Public and Private Cloud ecosystems.
- Strong technical understanding of critical hosted systems.
- Experience using web and CRM technologies to automate operation and enhance UX.
- Experience in strong team management in a client services operation.
- Capital markets and FX knowledge and experience a must.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.