6 days ago
Director of Admissions
Job Id: 4608
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The coordinating and facilitating of on-campus and off-campus recruiting events is one of the Director of Admissions responsibilities. Involves coordinating tours of the campus to potential students, traveling to school campuses to provide students with information about their academic program and creating marketing materials like brochures and pamphlets. The Director of Admissions may take an active role in these tasks or may supervise the staff responsible for carrying it out.
Interview and Evaluate Candidates
Tasked with evaluating potential students. Work with faculty or administrators to create criteria and standards for admission. Review applications and documentation for each applicant. Share these responsibilities with the Admissions Office staff.
Oversee the admissions process, training staff, financial aid assistance, scholarship applications, course enrollment and any necessary registration paperwork. Point of contact for new students who may have questions about the school or the enrollment process. Spend time answering inquiries via telephone or email.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Marketing, Administration
- 4+ years of Supervisory experience
- Be a superb leader and excellent communicator.
- Be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Dependable, hardworking, and possessing a strong work ethic.
- Proficient in personal computing skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience drafting policies and admissions criteria
- Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Familiar with campus management software such as, CampusVue
- Competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K
Ask for: Sandra Huff
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.