8 months ago
19 Nov 00:00
Director of Continuous Improvement
Directorial role in Manufacturing Solution within the Aerospace Industry
Job Id: 5152
The Director of Continuous Improvement will be response for managing multiple plant facilities and procedures within the organization. This candidate will handle the continuous improvement duties to ensure operations are being ran efficiently.
- Working with the Operations lead in the company to create the EBITDA models and capacity validation
- Implementing and maintain systems of metrics and reporting to monitor system performance across multiple locations
- Identifying new technology updates which will improve quality and operational performance; develop and deliver initiatives to implement new technologies in plants across container systems.
- Providing support to plant leaders, plant CI and quality leads/managers to develop, deploy and maintain plant policies, processes and training to support sustained levels of quality and operational performance
- Developing improvement initiatives and training programs to plant leaders and personnel to improve quality and operational performance.
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Operations, or any other related field
- Highly proficient in continuous improvement processes in the Aerospace industries
- 7 years’ of experience in continuous improvement within a manufacturing environment
- Highly skilled in ISO 9001/AS9001 quality management systems
- Six Sigma Certified
- Proficient in P&L responsibilities
- Strong leadership, communication and organization skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements
Do you have a Bachelors’ degree in Management or any other related fields?
Do you have 7 years’ of continuous improvement management experience within the Aerospace industry?
Are you Six Sigma Certified?
What type of lean manufacturing techniques have you dealt with?
What kind of compensation are you seeking?
What is the largest facility you’ve overseen?