2 months ago
06 Jan 00:00
Director of Data Analytics & Reporting
Baton Rouge, LA
Job Id: 5161
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Implement analytical approaches and methodologies and assists in the interpretation of results.
- Analyze external market data to provide benchmarks for comparison purposes.
- Identify patterns based on aggregate data to find risks.
- Provide input to strategic decisions.
- Maintain?a vision and strategies to drive significant data and analytics improvement within the organization.
- Perform analytics and leverage existing internal analytical tools to improve decision making and data and analytics strategy development for key stakeholders.
- Drive artificial intelligence and probability modeling adoption of data-driven solutions.
- Create a central data platform to collect multiple data sources.
- Proactively identify opportunities to evolve the data and analytics roadmap based on needs of key stakeholders.
- Challenge teams and customers to seek innovative approaches and complete transformation to address problems and opportunities.
- Create forecasts using analytical information and results and ensure the quality and integrity of market research using standard industry techniques.
- Manage the end-to-end testing process including experiment design, KPI selection, requirements gathering, coordination of test execution, and success measurement
- Manage a team of analysts, assigning schedules, and projects. Develop, implement, and disseminate metrics about quality, performance and outcomes.
- Collaborate with executives and other departments to identify and meet information needs.
- Validate findings, creating reports, presentations, and visualizations.
- Data modeling to visualize database structure as well as develop and mentor members of the Analytics team.
- Provide input into developing the budget.
- Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, data science.
- Must have computational skills, e.g., advanced Excel, Power BI, SQL
- Proficiency in statistical programming languages, e.g., R, Python
- Strong knowledge in advanced analytical software, e.g., Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics
- Experience in leveraging best practice advanced analytics (e.g. predictive modeling, artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning) to drive business outcomes.
- Knowledge of retail and e-commerce domains as well as digital media space is a plus.
- Excellent conceptual thinking, strong people leadership skills and the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding oral and written communication and presentation skills, especially with respect to clearly communicating complex data-driven topics.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree?
How many years of experience in advanced analytics?
Do you have expertise in computational skills?
Do you have proficiency in statistical programming languages?
Do you have knowledge of retail and e-commerce domains?
Do you have knowledge in data modeling to visualize database structure?
Why are you looking for a new opportunity?