about 1 month ago
Director of Engineering
Job Id: 11851
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable, essential, and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Drive business strategies and plans of the engineering dept.
- Responsible for coordination with various internal departments and directors to work towards the common organizational goals.
- Capacity planning methods and staffing strategies.
- Set and monitor quarterly goals and departmental metrics.
- Effective communicator who coordinates with European engineering partners to accomplish & satisfy US business requirements and goals.
- Strategize developing & simplifying new products and projects and set timelines for the same.
- Supervise forecast reports.
- Supervise on the quotation activities.
- Monitor database and reports on projects, goals, forecast, pricing, quotation etc.
- Adhere to local, federal and company policies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, engineering or equivalent required.
- Effective computer skills including Microsoft Office, specifically excellent experience in MS Excel and Powerpoint.
- Ability to multitask and work in high pressure environment and monitor multiple projects and departments simultaneously.
- Effective prior knowledge in engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Effective experience in strategic planning and goal forecasting.
- Excellent knowledge in various mathematical concepts such as probability, fractions, ratios, statistical interference.
- Excellent communicator.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.