10 months ago
Director of Engineering & Facilities
Job Id: 5052
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible and develop site management programs for the upkeep and repair for 200+ petroleum facilities including: capital project management, equipment specifications, facilities maintenance programs, work order management and environmental compliance programs.
- Responsible for the management of company engineering, capital project management, facilities support team and environmental compliance functions
- Manage the facility services team, including dispatch of service techs and outside vendors to maintain site appearance and achieve 99% site uptime for product dispensing.
- Manage the regulatory and environmental compliance programs
- Implement policies and procedures which promote work standardization and consistent levels of maintenance at the lowest total cost. and manage facilities vendor relationships
- Manage third party site leases.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or construction management.
- 5+ years of experience with facilities engineering and site management in the petroleum industry.
- Must have supervisory experience.
- Must have handled P&L responsibilities.
- Experience managing associated budgets.
- Experience in managing regulatory and environmental compliance programs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.