6 days ago
24 Jun 00:00
Director of Facilities and Engineering
Petroleum facility Management Experience
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
Must have experience in the Petroleum Industry!!
- Directs the design, planning, construction and maintenance of an organization's facilities and properties.
- Responsible for developing budgets and long-range facilities plans based on company growth and future needs.
- Allocate resources and materials to meet project deadlines
- Finalizing program contract and scopes of work budget including but not limited to the writing and/or review of proposals to determine profit & loss feasibility, labor costs, timeline, funding, staffing requirements to meet business unit and company goals
- Formalize policies and procedures in accordance to HR regulations
- Must be able to maintain and grow existing business
- Oversee all team operations, ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management
- Check and confirm the accuracy of the work performed and the methods used by engineering staff
- Budgeting and estimating costs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with codes and legal regulations
- Previous experience in executive management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Set the company's strategy and direction
- Create and build the company's culture
- Oversee and drive team to achieve mutually agreed goals
- Conduct various tests and quality assurance checks to verify the quality of completed projects
- Monitor and determine various staffing and training needs
- Hire, train, and supervise engineering staff members
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- Competitive Salary
- Immediate Hire
- Career Advancement opportunities
- Financial Growth
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.