2 months ago
03 Mar 00:00
Director of Human Resources
New Haven, IN
Job Id: 6131
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, and relocation assistance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Create and implement all employee relations, ensuring compliance with regulations, managing budgets, assessing staffing needs, hiring employees, designing training programs, and developing compensation plans.
- Communicate with employees about compensation, benefits and other facets of their employment.
- Approve and schedule PTO and SL based on employee need and company requirements.
- Establish an orientation procedure for onboarding new hires and training them to meet the needs of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a HR leadership position
- Strong understanding of the interviewing process, benefits administration, payroll and other HR functions.
- PHR certification a plus.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
- Paid PTO.
Ask for Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.