25 days ago
16 Feb 00:00
Director of Human Resources
Los Angeles, CA
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6170
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Education Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Director of Human Resources for our client in the Education Industry.
- Build relationships with colleagues and industry professionals
- Assist General Counsel with all labor law issues
- Implement an effective performance management system
- Develop and lead a Human Resources strategy for development across the entire organization in support of the firm’s growth goals
- Collaborate extensively with internal teams to provide direction, coaching, feedback and mentoring on the development, execution, performance and measurement of staffing program and overall team performance
- Counsel and coach managers on employee-related issues, appropriately investigate and resolve grievances and complaints, and establish effective mechanisms to receive and act on staff feedback
- Advise the senior management team on compensation-related matters
- Bachelor’s in human resources or higher education.
- 10-15 years’ experience in a human resources capacity
- Flexibility to adapt and thrive in an environment that is constantly changing with an ability to prioritize and re-prioritize based upon the needs of the business.
- High integrity and excellent judgment supported by a point of view that is thought out and communicated well.
- Franchising or professional services firm experience
- Background in benefits and compensation
- High level of expertise with HR related technology
- International employment experience is a plus global expertise: Europe, Canada, Asia.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.