Woodbury, New York
29 days ago
Director of Medicaid Managed Care Operations
Job Id: 8733
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical, dental and vision insurance as well as PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you!
- Act as the link between Family Foster Care, Residential Care, Physical and Behavioral Health Services, Care Management and Fiscal Departments
- Ensure operations along the continuum beginning with treatment and ending in payment.
- Ensure that appropriate and approved treatments are delivered to children and families and that those services are properly handled through the payment revenue cycle.
- Must supervise 2 Managed Care Liaisons (who will ensure health insurance coverage and monitor changes).
- BA in a related field but a related Master's degree is preferred.
- Significant paid experience that encompasses knowledge of Medicaid and the upcoming changes.
- Experience and familiarity with integrated health care and/or foster care is necessary.
- Ability to create policies and procedures as needed and to present those policies and procedures to others in the Agency.
- Must be able to collaborate with our Information Technology and Quality Improvement Departments to continue the development of Electronic Health Records as they align with claims submission and revenue management.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Ashley
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.