Durham, North Carolina
about 1 month ago
Director of Network Operations
Job Id: 9226
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for managing 3 departments: Performance Analytics, Network Operations Centers (NOC), and NERC Compliance.
- Responsible for managing the portfolio’s production.
- Responsible for all the analytical reporting and respond to incident management keeping customer satisfaction and company standard in mind.
- Responsible for investigating any difference or variances from contractual response time and deliver findings and recommend suggestions.
- Responsible for creating action plan and escalate whenever necessary.
- Must conduct routine performance evaluations and continuously provide coaching to improve performance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or another technical field is required.
- years in power plant Operations & Maintenance or other directly relevant experience required
- years demonstrated experience in the solar industry.
- years professional leadership experience required
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.