4 months ago
Director of Operations
Job Id: 11126
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Defining, implementing, and revising operational policies and guidelines for the organization
- Working with the human resources department to create job descriptions, hire competent personnel and oversee employee training programs
- Working with the human resources department to develop and implement staff evaluations
- Liaising with departmental heads to develop financial plans and ensure company-wide compliance
- Keeping track of the company's revenue margins and conducting budget reviews to maximize profits
- Overseeing client support services
- Managing procurement and resource allocation
- Manage procurement processes and coordinate material and resources allocation
- Oversee customer support processes and organize them to enhance customer satisfaction
- Review financial information and adjust operational budgets to promote profitability
- Revise and/or formulate policies and promote their implementation
- Manage relationships/agreements with external partners/vendors
- Bachelor of Science Engineering
- Must have experience in product development and product manufacturing.
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Must have 10+ years of chemical experience..
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Knowledge of industry’s legal rules and guidelines
- In depth knowledge of diverse business functions and principles (e.g. supply chain, finance, customer service etc.)
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.