Port St. Lucie, Florida
16 days ago
Director of Operations
Port St. Lucie, FL
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintains production equipment so that it meets organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime.
- Administers training programs to ensure proper operations, preventive maintenance, and repair programs.
- Ensures employee training on all Production, Safety, Food Safety and Quality Assurance related programs including HACCP, GMP’s, GLP’s, SOP’s and SSOP’s is executed according to established training schedules.
- Oversee manufacturing, purchasing, and sales departments.
- Identify and target areas in which a business can improve operation.
- Develop and monitor revenue margins, operating expenses, and budgets in conjunction with the Chief Financial Officer.
- Drive the planning and orchestration of business objectives.
- Be a subject matter expert in process improvement, organizational design, and management/measurement systems.
- Research and implement new directives for business growth and prosperity.
- Develop and implement guidelines for employee evaluations, recruitment, and promotion.
- Oversee employee productivity, training, and personal/career growth.
- Lead strategic initiatives to improve scalability, agility, and efficiency.
- High School diploma required, and a bachelor’s degree preferred.
- HACCP Certification and familiarity with FDA and USDA regulations preferred.
- Knowledge of the implementation and maintenance of Food Safety and Quality Systems Programs including SQF, BRC, GFSI and other 3rd party auditing requirements.
- Prior experience as director or operations manager.
- Demonstrated ability to manage budgets.
- Minimum 5 – 10 years of direct SQF and HACCP experience.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.