10 days ago
10 May 00:00
Director of Research & Development
Job Id: 6231
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, Paid Vacation, Relocation Assistance, Tuition Reimbursement and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Running and controlling the whole product life cycle.
- Managing every decision from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Understanding market trends, and conducting market research.
- Visit customers, entertaining at trade shows, and being involved with sales personnel.
- Moving the development process forward to ensure product launches are successful.
- Planning and creating the market plan and collaboratively working with all departments.
- Using excellent communication providing the attributes of products and best way to sell them in the market.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Working with team members and departments effectively.
- A bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Management or engineering field.
- 10 plus years of experience in product development, either in industrial or commercial manufacturing sectors.
- Must have experience specifically in Meltblown and Membrane technologies.
- At least 3 years of Filtration experience.
- Must have a hands-on approach to product development.
- Must have Supervisory experience.
- Understand basic engineering terms and 3D solid modeling programs.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Relocation Assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements