29 days ago
12 Jan 00:00
Director of Research and Innovation
Job Id: 5231
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Partner with Product Development and Brand Marketing on product messaging, claims, and benefits
- Work closely with Product Development to help manage cost of goods
- Apply advanced scientific and formulation knowledge to new products and oversee formulary approvals throughout development.
- Discover novel and effective ingredients and stay abreast of new research and formulation techniques.
- Drive all new innovation and technology through the Ideation process.
- Present new technology and product ideas to senior leadership on an ongoing basis.
- Hands on development of blue sky innovation projects and work with senior leadership to develop a 3-year innovation strategy.
- Manage our in-house formulations lab.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or a related science field.
- 10+ years of experience formulating effective skin care products that have resulted in successful launches in a range of formats (creams, lotions, gels, liquids).
- Experience with formula transfer, manufacturing, and trouble-shooting stability issues.
- Experience with GMP & GLP guidelines.
- Experience in skincare and creating new effective formulations and improving current formulations.
- Strong laboratory skills, organization, and attention to detail.
- Has created new successful products for other companies.
- Strong Background in skin physiology and current skincare theory.
- Must have knowledge of dermatology, physiology, and skincare in general.
- Strong knowledge of personal care ingredients, chemistry, and stability.
- Ability to objectively read and interpret scientific studies.
- General understanding of global regulatory formula requirements.
- Strong background and knowledge in skin physiology and current skincare theory.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for Bhavna Mittal
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.
Do you hold a Master’s degree in Chemistry?
How many years of experience do you have in formulating effective skin care products?
Do you have experience with formula transfer, manufacturing & troubleshooting?
Do you have experience with GMP & GLP guidelines?
Have you created new successful products for other companies?
Do you have knowledge in dermatology, physiology & skincare?