10 days ago
Director of Strategic Sourcing
Job Id: 4042
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Establish a strategic sourcing and innovation plan which evaluates the company's current sourcing practices, looks externally at cutting edge innovation and implements these practices internally to improve margins and improved operational performance.
- Check and partner with IT and other key stakeholders on possible IT or third-part vendor solutions which streamline and improve our procurement practices. This would include evaluating a centralized vs. decentralized for procurement of CAM Service Lines, service bundling, evaluating and entering into strategic relationships with regional and national providers of commonly used parts and materials.
- Devise a uniform and consistent parts and materials strategy which standardizes costs, improves variance and yields lower overall costs.
- Be a servant-leader working with the business, for the business, to maximize the value for every dollar spent.
- Manage strategic sourcing's supplier relationship program including supplier reviews, scorecard management, contract compliance, issue resolution and service delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Experience in facilities maintenance with computer skills and knowledge of hardware & software required
- Expert knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel, and familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Certificate in CPSM desired
- Prior experience in sourcing or delivery of facility maintenance services with demonstrated experience in negotiation, contracting and procurement
- Must have a demonstrated ability to lead change, manage others, and build collaborative relationships with internal business partners from both the Field Operations and National Account Sales Teams
- Must be able to look externally for best practices in sourcing innovation and drive these solutions internally
- Must have strong analytical skills with a vision for process improvement
- Strong written and verbal communications skills with all stakeholders including account team, proposal team management and customers.
- Demonstrate experience maintaining a calm and professional demeanor at all times, exercising excellent judgment and maintaining a positive perspective in all situations
- Must possess a strong work ethic and cite examples of experience working in an environment with a high degree of stress/time demands associated with heavy volumes and multiple demands.
- Proven experience coordinating multiple projects/assignments simultaneously and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis.
- Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.