West Caldwell, New Jersey
13 days ago
Director of User Support
West Caldwell, NJ
Job Id: 9888
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Evaluate all aspects of the setup of the end user environment to achieve a seamless and intuitive experience for the end users, including office workstation setup, conference room setup, mobile experience, etc.
- Supervise IT Trainer and oversee all IT training initiatives while collaborate with Manager of IT Security on cybersecurity awareness training and work with firm leadership to promote compliance and participation in the cybersecurity training program.
- Perform root cause analysis to eliminate repeat issues and collaborate with other IT teams on remediating underlying root causes
- Analyzes and resolve work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Administers training programs to ensure proper operations, preventive maintenance, and repair programs.
- Communicate findings and potential ways to improve user experience to other IT teams and work collaboratively on achieving those improvements.
- Champion the elimination of separate passwords for various systems accessed by end users, work with other IT teams to enable Single Sign On, encourage vendors to support SSO, and monitor which vendors roll out SSO support for their products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field preferred.
- Prior experience at a director level and with a 600 – 1000 employee company.
- Professional service experience in a firm with multiple offices (law, accounting, consulting, banking).
- Minimum 10 years of direct experience managing support teams, both internal and external.
- Working knowledge of network infrastructure components, workstation hardware components, VDI environment, video/voice solutions.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills; in particular, demonstrated ability to effectively communicate technical and business issues and solutions to multiple organizational levels internally and externally.
- ITIL, Six Sigma or Agile development experience desired.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.