New York, New York
24 days ago
Director Program Management
New York, NY
Job Id: 10329
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Initiate and set goals for programs according to the strategic objectives of the organization
- Plan the programs from start to completion involving deadlines, milestones, and processes
- Develop or approve budgets and operations
- Devise evaluation strategies to monitor performance and determine the need for improvements
- Supervise all program and project managers involved to provide feedback and resolve complex problems
- Discover ways to enhance efficiency and productivity of procedures and people
- Apply change, risk and resource management principles when needed
- Read reports prepared by managers to determine progress and issues
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field
- 7-10 years of experience in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology environment, with a significant portion of that time working on development stage projects
- Proven experience as program director or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation techniques and key metrics
- Outstanding knowledge of data analysis, reporting and budgeting
- Working knowledge of MS office and program management software (e.g. Basecamp, MS Project etc.)
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Direct Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.