about 1 month ago
11 Jun 00:00
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Ensure work assignments are clearly communicated and executed daily
- Ensuring timely status for all orders in the system
- Ensuring driver’s paperwork is complete, accurate and submitted
- Maintain excellent communications with customers scheduling and timeliness
- Maintain, achieve company goals
- Front-line liaison with drivers resolving settlement issues
- Monitoring revenue to the driver to maintain income levels
- Assist in planning orders on trucks to achieve company profit goals and maximize driver earnings.
- High School Degree/ GED Required
- Ability to multitask
- Adapt to changes in schedule throughout workday
- Bilingual in Spanish/English
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Crystal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.