10 days ago
Distribution Center Coordinator
Coordinating role in Distribution Operations within the Building Materials Industry
Job Id: 7910
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Distribution Center Coordinator will have strong leadership skills handling Warehouse Operations. Will report to the Distribution Center Manager directly.
- Assist in pricing of quotes and orders under automation system controls.
- Performing additional tasks as required to accomplish organizational goals
- Informing plant management team & production scheduler on the outstanding raw materials that is needed for scheduled production
- Handling inventory control level functions
- Making sure invoices are done correctly
- Responsible for the documentation of material loads (inbound/outbound). This will include timely inventory transactions along with preserving documents that follows guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of distribution or warehousing experience within the Building Materials Industry
- Highly skilled in Oracle software
- Forklift Certified
- Building materials experience is a must
- Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements