about 1 month ago
Distribution Center Coordinator
Coordinator role in Distribution Solutions within the Building Materials Industry
Job Id: 8142
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Distribution Center Coordinator will have strong leadership skills handling Warehouse Operations. This role will require the manager to collaborate with the union workforce as well as having an understanding of work rules, policies, union contracts, receiving, warehousing and shipments of products.
- Performing additional tasks as required to accomplish organizational goals
- Process improvement efforts in the Warehouse Areas and processes
- Informing plant management team & production scheduler on the outstanding raw materials that is needed for scheduled production
- Handling inventory control level functions
- Managing expenses, monitoring product inventory, and adjusting the organizations inventory control as needed
- Will be constant communication with the sales department as well
- Responsible for the documentation of material loads (inbound/outbound). This will include timely inventory transactions along with preserving documents that follows guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years of distribution coordinating experience within the Building Materials Industry
- Highly skilled in Oracle software
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Applications
- Strong leadership, organization, and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.